SALA ARTIST REGISTRATION FEE SUBSIDY 2022
This scheme acknowledges the role artists and local venues play in the cultural life of the Port Pirie Regional Council. Limited subsidies of up to $125 are available to assist individuals and $200 for groups with the costs of registering for the SALA Festival.
Subsidies will be provided:
- For costs associated with registrations for SALA exhibitions, open studios and events in Port Pirie Regional Council, up to $125 for individuals and up to $200 for groups.
- The total grant pool is $3,000 and allocation of subsidies will be split equally between all eligible applications and will be awarded on a first come first served basis.
Artists are required to:
- Complete registration for SALA via their online form (https://www.salafestival.com/) by the closing date of 11 May 2022.
- Complete and email this SALA Rego Reimbursement Application Port Pirie Regional Council along with a copy of the SALA registration and payment receipt to Ursula Halpin at email@example.com
- Acknowledge Port Pirie Regional Council’s support by including ‘Proudly supported by Port Pirie Regional Council’ on exhibition promotional material and social media
- Use social media hashtags #portpirieregionalcouncil #discoverportpirie @portpirieregcouncil #SALAPortPirie @SALA
- Applications for the Port Pirie Regional Council subsidy close 13 May 2022 (Applications will be dated in order of receipt, and no correspondence will be entered into).
- Reimbursements will be processed according to Council’s payment procedure timeline.
- Completed application form attached
- SALA registration receipt attached
Statement by a Supplier Form attached (if applicant does not have an ABN)
At the conclusion of your exhibition, please email a photo/s of yourself with your exhibition or your exhibition. Please note that these images may be used for reporting purposes e.g. in a future Council report, Annual Report or other Council strategic documents. Photos can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org