Guidelines for School Visits in Terms 2 & 3
Port Pirie Regional Gallery looks forward to re-engaging with schools and your students however there are some restrictions in place for galleries and museums as outlined by the South Australian Government.
- Port Pirie Regional Gallery can have a maximum of 10 visitors in the Gallery at any one time. This may mean visitors could experience wait times to enter the building.
- We are required to collect names and contact details of all visitors to the Gallery.
- You can also bring artists into the classroom with a selection of artist videos available on the Art Gallery of South Australia You Tube Channel
- The Art Gallery of South Australia have online resource pages to support you during this time and trust you will find the range of making and responding ideas useful and engaging. They will be developing more of these valuable resources in the very near future.
Based on the maximum of 10 visitors this means we can only accept a class group booking (including parent helpers and teachers) of no more than 10. *please note this is subject to change based on SA Government health advice and directions.
During your visit to the Gallery
- Entry and exit will be from Port Pirie Visitors Information Centre on Mary Elie Street only
- No school bags will be permitted
- All visitor names and contact details will be required upon entry
- Maximum of 1 hour visits
- Groups must be divided into smaller groups
- We ask while in the building that all schools practice good hygiene and social distancing from one another and members of the public.
For more details and to book your school tour contact email@example.com